Best spa Turks & CaicosA Seven Star Spa - Turks & Caicos
Why we like it: We have a one track mind when it comes to a Caribbean vacation. At Seven Stars Resort & Spa in Providenciales on Turks & Caicos, it’s hard to be anything but relaxed. Cabanas by the pool, a coconut stand leading up to the beach, and the most beautiful blue-green waters demand easy breathing. If the sunshine isn’t reason enough to feel like you’ve found your happy place, the resort’s spa offers a multitude of services – from facials to body treatments to manicures and pedicures. The list of standard massages is impressive, but there’s one in particular that cannot be missed. By adding a SSR signature Candle Massage to your itinerary, vacation is easily elevated from great to incomparable. Essential oil massage lotion, along with the soy spa candle, provides a soothing scent while easing muscles and stress.
Photo by Lisa Richov
The details: After the beach, watersports and/or a round of rum punches:
• 50 minutes ($160) or 80 minutes ($190)
• Spa hours are 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
• Complimentary tea, fruit water and fruits are offered
• A complimentary fitness center with treadmills, free weights, and other cardio and resistance machines are feet away, under the same roof
• Massages and couples massages are available in-suite and beachside
To reserve: contact the concierge.