Galavante spent the week mingling with celebrities at the Tribeca Film Festival, and here’s who we spotted:
- Ethan Hawke, Richard Linklater, Julie Delpy, and Vincent D’Onofrio hanging out at the Before Midnight after-party at Darby Downstairs, hosted by Heineken.
- Jason Bateman, Paula Patton, and Alexander Skarsgard celebrating the premiere of Disconnect at the Meatpacking District’s Abe & Arthur’s, hosted by NYC’s infamous publicist Peggy Siegal.
- Whoopi Goldberg, Robert De Niro, Christopher Walken, and Sienna Miller at the famous yearly Vanity Fair Gala at the New York State Supreme Courthouse.
- Liza Minnelli, Josh Lucas, Mira Sorvino, and Adam Goldberg at the Mistaken for Strangers rockumentary premiere at NYC’s downtown BMCC.
- Kate Hudson sipping Wines of Argentina at The Reluctant Fundamentalist party at GoldBar in Little Italy.
- Julianne Moore looking fabulous as always at her The English Teacher party at SoHo’s Thom Bar.
- Heather Graham, Zac Efron, and Dennis Quaid hanging out at the At Any Price party at the McKittrick Hotel.